Monday, January 1, 2018

2018


Journal Entry, 1/1/2018

I avoided this all day.  "This" is taking time to pause, mediate and journal.  I avoided it… doing everything but sitting and then writing.  Avoided beginning again.  Avoided by cleaning the kitty litter, putting away Christmas decorations, watering plants, cleaning, and writing checks for paying bills.  This last one required that I write my first 2018. 

However, the first writing of 2018 was on a check and not in my journal.  And this helped me to get on my mat…to pause, to meditate and to write.  The writing of the new year makes it real.

2018.  There are lots of curves and rounded lines with no angles.  Maybe this portends a smooth ride for this year with a chance to see ahead since there are no corners.  Yet, there are loops and circles to navigate where you begin and return to where you started, allowing second chances and a third, if needed.  There is one single line to remind us of the oneness of it all.  And, infinity is there as well, so we remember that we are boundless…we are limitless.


2018.  I’m excited about all the possibilities, the infinite options that are available to each of us.  We have this breath and each breath to connect and allow the unveiling of within.  And the within is endless.  Explore You in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment